The software engineer SWE will integrate with the software team to develop software that identifies and reports vulnerabilities in network scan data. Development of interfaces to and integration between the software platform and high side systems will occur. The SWE will also be required to develop user interfaces in partnership with a user experience and design (UX) expert.
- Experience with NSA corporate Systems.
- Experience working with Application Programming Interface (APIs).
- Experience using industry standard Integrated Development Environments (IDEs).
- Experience with computer network operations.
- Familiarity with scanning and/or analysis.
- Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Five (5) years’ experience with software engineering and Python programming language on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Experience with JSON.
Preferences: BS in Computer Science
Working Conditions: 8 hour day office environment
Physical Requirements: None
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation may be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Exempt / Full Time
Compensation will include: a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.